Services & Team
Shock wave therapy
Scar therapy Online-Coaching
RePuls red light therapy
Kostenlose Narbentherapie im Rahmen eines Kurses zum Liedler-Konzept
The prices for the respective services and therapists as well as the available dates
can be found directly in the online booking system.
Life story = body story
It is my concern to grasp the very special and particular life story of each individual who comes to me for treatment. To see, perceive and feel how each individual life story is expressed through the body. Completely individual. Different every time.
Surgery, a caesarean section, accidents, a fall, scars, traumatic shocks and simply life itself often leave very clear patterns of tension in the body. Noticing and treating these makes healing possible.
Healing that releases tension and allows new freedom of movement to emerge. Freedom that enables the body to find a new inner balance. A balance connected with more lightness. Lightness, which in turn leads to more well-being and a relaxed body feeling.
My treatments aim to balance the life story and the body story in such a way that even more life story can be experienced with pleasure.
- December 2020 > Opening of the Centre for Postsurgical Scar Therapy in 1010 Vienna.
- 2020: Publication of the specialist book: Peritoneal adhesions – fascial treatment according to the Liedler Concept, Springer Nature Verlag.
- Since 2018: Lecturer at the Women’s Health Course of the MIH and at the Vienna School of Osteopathy (WSO), Vienna
- Since 2018: Member of the MIH Teaching Faculty (Molinari Institute of Health, Vienna, London)
- 2018 > Started teaching scar treatment – the LIEDLER CONCEPT for doctors, osteopaths, physiotherapists, masseurs, midwives and affected people
- 2018 > Master’s degree in osteopathy at the Danube University Krems – MSc D.O.
- 2014-2020 > Freelance work in the joint practice for osteopathy and physiotherapy, 1070 Vienna.
- 2013–2014 > Freelance work in the practice of Dr. Theresa Widrich, 1030 Vienna
- 2007-2013 > Freelance work in the group practice Olymp, 1070 Vienna
- 2007-2008 > Freelance work in the Villa Medica, Medical Competence Centre, 2340 Mödling
- 2006-2007 > Worked in the physical institute Pschill, 1060 Vienna
- 2006 > Freelance work at the MTD Centre, 1180 Vienna
- 2005–2006 > Vienna Private Clinic – focus on sports traumatology, orthopaedics head physiotherapist, 1090 Vienna
- 2004–2005 > AKH – Department of Child and Adolescent Neuropsychiatry, 1090 Vienna
- 2003 > Hogar de Cristo Hospital, Centro Crecer, Rehabilitation Centre for Neurological Patients, Santiago, Chile
- 2003 > Volunteer at the Albergue de Hermanos Pedros for children with severe mental and physical disabilities, Antigua, Guatemala
1999–2002 > Academy for Physiotherapy at Vienna General Hospital, 1090 Vienna
- 2020 > Shock wave therapy. Dr. Rainer Perner, Physiozentrum für Weiterbildung GmbH, Vienna.
- 2020 > PNEI 4: Immunology. Michael Biberschick, WSO Vienna
- 2019 > PNEI 3: Psycho-neurology. Dr. Diana Stöckl, WSO Vienna
- 2019 > PNEI 2: Endocrinology. Monika Ebner, WSO Vienna
- 2019 > PNEI 1: Basic Metabolism. Dr. Erich Mayer-Fally, WSO Vienna
- 2019 > Cranio -Course: Children and their future. How osteopathy can help. Hanneke Nuesslein, Linz
- 2018 > Training in shadow work. Stefanie Körber, Stefan Pott Vienna
- 2018 > Master’s degree in osteopathy at the Danube University Krems.
- 2017 > Cranio-course, Hanneke Nusselein: Health on a cellular level, Linz
- 2016 > The fluid model in osteopathy. Paolo Tozzi, Vienna Osteopathy and Fertility in Women – Part I and Part II; Osteopathy and Fertility in Men. Geneviève Kermorgant, Vienna
- 2014 > Course Dysfunctions of the neuro-endocrine system, Nathalie Camirand, DO, Vienna, Course Embryology and Osteopathy, Dr. Mayer-Fally, Dr. Stöckl, FDM Part 2, Dr. Georg Harrer, Vienna.
- 2013 > Seminar Internal Urogenital Techniques, Schimetitz Barbara, DO, Vienna
since 2010 > Master course in osteopathy at the University of Krems
- 2011 > Successful completion of osteopathic course in orthodontics, Vienna
- 2010 > Seminar Neurology, Vienna
- 2007 > Training in Physioenergetics Course 1, Vienna
- 2006 > Training in ear acupuncture massage, Vienna
- 2005–2011 > Training at the Vienna School of Osteopathy, Vienna
- 2005 > Training in play pedagogy, Vienna, Lower Austria
- 1998 > Training in foot reflexology, Vienna
Michaela Liedler MSc D.O.
Due to the great demand and my simultaneous work as a lecturer and author, there are unfortunately always longer waiting times for an appointment.
In order to shorten long waiting times, please also use the network of certified LK therapists trained by me directly in the scar center via the online booking system or in the list of ready-made LK therapists (see link).
In addition, there is the possibility as a patient to be treated free of charge as part of my Liedler concept courses. If you are interested in this, please send me an email.
Michaela Liedler MSc D.O.
„Every body is unique, so we should treat it with love and care.“
Some fates – whether positive or negative – leave traces. These marks can be a psychological and physical burden. Not only visible from the outside, but also where you least expect it, they slumber deep in the body. Every body is unique. With my sensitivity, empathy and my physiotherapeutic skills, I would like to support people on their fateful path to self-healing.
Training and further education
- Scar therapy according to the Liedler concept: Certified LK therapist
- 2018 – 2021 University UMIT Hall in Tirol – Physiotherapy
- Scoliosis treatment holistic basic course
- Health and fitness trainer
- Movement and dance teacher
- Lymphatic drainage basic course
Mag. pharm. Veronika Lerch
„When you have found a spring,
you should let others drink from it.”
Pharmacy – Bach Flowers – Kinesiology
Bach flowers have accompanied me since my childhood and finally led me to a relevant training in 2011 to deepen this knowledge and to be able to support other people with it.
I first came into contact with kinesiology in 2010. It was a time when many things in my life were calling for change and I was allowed to make the wonderful experience at that time: Balance moves on many levels.
Since then, my enthusiasm for this simple and effective work with people has never left me. In addition to my work as a pharmacist, I am now happy to be able to successfully accompany people on their personal path with Bach flowers and kinesiology.
- University of Vienna, Degree in Pharmacy 200
- Bach Flower Institute Mechthild Scheffer Vienna, certificate 2011
- Vienna School of Kinesiology, Diploma 2016 (Touch for Health, Brain Gym, Hyperton-X)
- Member of the Austrian Professional Association for Kinesiology ÖBK
Mag. pharm. Veronika Lerch
+43 681 10 66 27 80
Bach flower counselling
45-60min: € 80,00 -100,00
45-60min: € 80,00 -100,00
Appointments that cannot be kept must be cancelled AT LEAST 24 HOURSn IN ADVANCE. Please note that for shorter cancellations the amount of € 70,00 will be charged. In case of no-show without cancellation, the full amount will be charged. This also applies to cases of illness and traffic obstructions, as the appointment has been reserved for you. We ask for your understanding. This is to allow other patients on the waiting list to get appointments.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on +43 660 7642402.
Osteopathy is a holistic treatment concept that encompasses and connects the different levels of the body. The body as such describes a unit that is equipped with self-regulating mechanisms. These allow it to constantly adapt and adjust to external and internal changes. In order to live in health, it is necessary that all levels are connected and in good exchange with each other.
With the help of the hands, dynamics and imbalances on the various levels of the body – structural (bones), soft tissues (musculature, tissue, fascia …), organs, craniosacral rhythm (cranial osteopathy) – can be sensed and detected. Nach einer genauen Befundung erfolgt die Behandlung mittels spezifischer Techniken, die die gefundenen Blockaden lösen, den Körper harmonisieren und das Zusammenspiel aller Ebenen verbessern
Includes manual therapy techniques, active strengthening exercises, training in body awareness. Physiotherapy with a focus on women and gynaecology. Physiotherapy with a focus on the jaw and temporomandibular joint. Through manual techniques and active exercises, tensions and blockages in the body are lowered and released, and the musculature is re-activated and targeted.
Body awareness training means training the feeling for one’s own body, discovering and feeling the connections and interrelationships in order to learn to identify and reduce tensions oneself in the long term.
Shock wave therapy
For the scar: For softer, relieved scar structures and a more beautiful scar appearance. For a better and easier integration of the scar into the body. For more mobility and a feeling of well-being in the body.
How? Shock waves are high-energy pressure waves similar to sound waves that cause restructuring, regeneration and improved blood circulation in the tissue. In the case of chronic inflammation, shock wave therapy supports wound healing and alleviates pain symptoms.
Why for scars? Scar tissue is a replacement tissue to close the wound. It only regains 80% of its original elasticity. Adhesions that often accompany the scar are often palpable as hardening, compression or lumps in the scar area. Both the scar and adhesions can limit the mobility of the tissue and the surrounding area. This results in a lack of mobility that the body must compensate for in other ways: Tension and chronic pain in other parts of the body can develop. With shock wave therapy, hard adhesions around the scar and in the superficial tissue layers as well as tense and compacted tissue structures can be loosened well and lastingly in 2-5 sessions.
RePuls – Red Light Therapy
Cold red light to promote wound healing, relieve acute and chronic pain, improve blood circulation and tissue supply.
is a holistic method for people of all ages to bring body, mind and soul into balance. It combines ancient knowledge from Far Eastern medicine with modern insights from the science of movement.
With the help of a simple muscle test, energy blockages are detected and brought back into flow – into movement – by means of special movements and gentle touches.
This promotes health, reduces stress and facilitates learning. You feel relaxed and comfortable in your skin again and can face difficult situations in your everyday life with more serenity and bring about changes.
are flower essences that go back to the English doctor Dr. Edward Bach and are taken daily in the form of drops over a longer period of time.
In times of mental challenges, you can act clearly and confidently and use your own potential optimally again.
Depending on your needs, a personal mixture will be put together for you after a consultation.