Michaela Liedler MSc D.O.
+43 660 764 24 02
Life story = body story
It is my concern to grasp the very special and particular life story of each individual who comes to me for treatment. To see, perceive and feel how each individual life story is expressed through the body. Completely individual. Different every time.
Surgery, a caesarean section, accidents, a fall, scars, traumatic shocks and simply life itself often leave very clear patterns of tension in the body. Noticing and treating these makes healing possible.
Healing that releases tension and allows new freedom of movement to emerge. Freedom that enables the body to find a new inner balance. A balance connected with more lightness. Lightness, which in turn leads to more well-being and a relaxed body feeling.
My treatments aim to balance the life story and the body story in such a way that even more life story can be experienced with pleasure.
- December 2020 > Opening of the Centre for Postsurgical Scar Therapy in 1010 Vienna.
- 2020: Publication of the specialist book: Peritoneal adhesions – fascial treatment according to the Liedler Concept, Springer Nature Verlag.
- Since 2018: Lecturer at the Women’s Health Course of the MIH and at the Vienna School of Osteopathy (WSO), Vienna
- Since 2018: Member of the MIH Teaching Faculty (Molinari Institute of Health, Vienna, London)
- 2018 > Started teaching scar treatment – the LIEDLER CONCEPT for doctors, osteopaths, physiotherapists, masseurs, midwives and affected people
- 2018 > Master’s degree in osteopathy at the Danube University Krems – MSc D.O.
- 2014-2020 > Freelance work in the joint practice for osteopathy and physiotherapy, 1070 Vienna.
- 2013–2014 > Freelance work in the practice of Dr. Theresa Widrich, 1030 Vienna
- 2007-2013 > Freelance work in the group practice Olymp, 1070 Vienna
- 2007-2008 > Freelance work in the Villa Medica, Medical Competence Centre, 2340 Mödling
- 2006-2007 > Worked in the physical institute Pschill, 1060 Vienna
- 2006 > Freelance work at the MTD Centre, 1180 Vienna
- 2005–2006 > Vienna Private Clinic – focus on sports traumatology, orthopaedics head physiotherapist, 1090 Vienna
- 2004–2005 > AKH – Department of Child and Adolescent Neuropsychiatry, 1090 Vienna
- 2003 > Hogar de Cristo Hospital, Centro Crecer, Rehabilitation Centre for Neurological Patients, Santiago, Chile
- 2003 > Volunteer at the Albergue de Hermanos Pedros for children with severe mental and physical disabilities, Antigua, Guatemala
1999–2002 > Academy for Physiotherapy at Vienna General Hospital, 1090 Vienna
- 2020 > Shock wave therapy. Dr. Rainer Perner, Physiozentrum für Weiterbildung GmbH, Vienna.
- 2020 > PNEI 4: Immunology. Michael Biberschick, WSO Vienna
- 2019 > PNEI 3: Psycho-neurology. Dr. Diana Stöckl, WSO Vienna
- 2019 > PNEI 2: Endocrinology. Monika Ebner, WSO Vienna
- 2019 > PNEI 1: Basic Metabolism. Dr. Erich Mayer-Fally, WSO Vienna
- 2019 > Cranio -Course: Children and their future. How osteopathy can help. Hanneke Nuesslein, Linz
- 2018 > Training in shadow work. Stefanie Körber, Stefan Pott Vienna
- 2018 > Master’s degree in osteopathy at the Danube University Krems.
- 2017 > Cranio-course, Hanneke Nusselein: Health on a cellular level, Linz
- 2016 > The fluid model in osteopathy. Paolo Tozzi, Vienna Osteopathy and Fertility in Women – Part I and Part II; Osteopathy and Fertility in Men. Geneviève Kermorgant, Vienna
- 2014 > Course Dysfunctions of the neuro-endocrine system, Nathalie Camirand, DO, Vienna, Course Embryology and Osteopathy, Dr. Mayer-Fally, Dr. Stöckl, FDM Part 2, Dr. Georg Harrer, Vienna.
- 2013 > Seminar Internal Urogenital Techniques, Schimetitz Barbara, DO, Vienna
since 2010 > Master course in osteopathy at the University of Krems
- 2011 > Successful completion of osteopathic course in orthodontics, Vienna
- 2010 > Seminar Neurology, Vienna
- 2007 > Training in Physioenergetics Course 1, Vienna
- 2006 > Training in ear acupuncture massage, Vienna
- 2005–2011 > Training at the Vienna School of Osteopathy, Vienna
- 2005 > Training in play pedagogy, Vienna, Lower Austria
- 1998 > Training in foot reflexology, Vienna
Pharmacy – Bach Flowers – Kinesiology
Bach flowers have accompanied me since my childhood and finally led me to a relevant training in 2011 to deepen this knowledge and to be able to support other people with it.
I first came into contact with kinesiology in 2010. It was a time when many things in my life were calling for change and I was allowed to make the wonderful experience at that time: Balance moves on many levels.
Since then, my enthusiasm for this simple and effective work with people has never left me. In addition to my work as a pharmacist, I am now happy to be able to successfully accompany people on their personal path with Bach flowers and kinesiology.
- University of Vienna, Degree in Pharmacy 200
- Bach Flower Institute Mechthild Scheffer Vienna, certificate 2011
- Vienna School of Kinesiology, Diploma 2016 (Touch for Health, Brain Gym, Hyperton-X)
- Member of the Austrian Professional Association for Kinesiology ÖBK